Senior .NET Developer - up to $120,000
An up-and-coming mid-sized entertainment and media company is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join their team. This is a full-time position that pays up to $120,000.
As the Senior Developer you will join an established team of 11 – 7 developers, 2 QA, 1 Product Owner and a Scrum Master. You will be a focal contributor on their connected devices team tasked with bringing to life a real time entertainment platform for consumers to access anywhere anytime. You will have an opportunity to work on bleeding-edge technology including C#, .ASP.NET MVC, Angular, web API, Entity Framework, and SQL. All of this will connect to the Microsoft Azure cloud. Apply now to have a confidential conversation.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of experience with object-oriented C#
- Web development with ASP.NET MVC and/or .NET Core
- Experience with WCF, Web API and authentication/authorization standards - OAuth, SAML
- Experience in Test Driven Development, unit testing and dependency injection
- Must have strong communication abilities to articulate technology-based decisions
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Server-side development
- 25% client-side development
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401K w/ company match
- 20 days PTO
- Discounted access to live and on-demand streaming services
- Unlimited growth potential
- Opportunity to work on enterprise level software used by millions of people daily
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.