Mid/Senior .NET consultants - 12-24 month contract
One of our top clients in Philadelphia has multiple .NET contract openings in the Conshohocken office. These are all long-term contracts, minimally 1 year, with chance for extension or convert to full-time.
A leader in their field, my clients focus is on preserving the world’s most precious resources, and this begins and ends with their revolutionary SaaS platform. The main tech stack includes C#, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, web API, Entity Framework, and SQL. Any cloud experience with Azure is highly desired, but not a must have. These long-term contracts offer growth opportunities and afford you access to their 24/7 onsite gym, onsite daycare, and cafeteria where hot food is available for breakfast and lunch.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience with C#
- At least 2 years’ experience with ASP.NET
- At least 1 year of SOA experience
- Experience calling to a SQL database
- Design pattern experience – Inversion of Control, dependency injection
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year in an Agile environment
- Experience working on enterprise applications
- Deployment experience with Octopus or similar
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Back end
- 30% Front End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Access to 24/7 onsite gym
- Onsite daycare
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.