One of North America’s top financial rating service firms is hiring a DevOps/Data Engineer in the NYC office. This is an opportunity to join a collaborative, cross-functional software engineering team with a focus between DevOps/Cloud/Automation and Data Engineering/Data Analytics/ETL.
Specifically they are using AWS, Python and Python data tools including Pyspark, Pandas etc though they don't need expertise across each of these as long as the candidate is willing to learn and be responsible for these things.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience with at least one of the following:
- Python development
- DevOps engineering (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Linux etc.)
- Data engineering (Pandas, PySpark, AWS Glue, AWS Athena etc.)
- Interest and ability to be exposed and responsible for all three of the above categories
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in two or more of the above technology categories
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Software/Data Engineering
- 50% DevOps
- 100% hands on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $180,000 (plus equity, bonus opportunities, etc).
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching up to 5%
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Annual bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.