Ruby on Rails Engineer
One of Chicago’s financial services companies is rebuilding its entire platform and needs engineers to help! Still lots of greenfield development to do and an exciting tech stack or Ruby, Java/Clojure, Rails, AWS, postgress and some data work as well. The ideal engineer can contribute to a strong core culture and is passionate about making the place they work great. Small team, so engineers can make a large impact and have a big upside due to their contributions. The company is changing the way people can get loans for things like houses, cars, small businesses, education, etc. No longer is predatory lending acceptable! Come drive the future and help people achieve their goals.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Ruby on Rails (or Sinatra)
- Experience contributing to a team and passion for a strong culture
- Experience with AWS is a big pus
- Strong middle tier/API skills in a service oriented environment
- Functional programming experience is a huge plus (Clojure, Elixir, Scala, etc)
Benefits & Perks
- Great benefits package with individual and family plans
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Lots of company events, lunch and learns, meetups, parties, etc.