Technical Consultant- Automation Engineer
Want to work for a company who is disrupting the digital experience across the globe? If so, my client wants you! Located in Center City, Philadelphia, this digital automation company is looking for a Technical Consultant to join their customer experience insight team.
As a Technical Consultant, you are analytical by nature. You use knowledge, facts, and information to put the user at the center of the testing process to quickly and continuously create amazing digital experiences. You have a background in automation testing, especially in load and performance-based testing.
If you are looking to get in with a growing company who is on the forefront of AI and automation testing to create solutions for enterprise level clients, then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in automation testing- specifically web performance and load testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Background in Computer Science
- Analytic mindset
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Automation Testing
- 70% Analytics
- 40% Team Collaboration
- 60% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short term and Long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401 (k) + 4% company match
- 15 days’ vacation, 7 paid sick days
- 11 paid holidays, 2 floating holidays
- 25% travel to client sites (US travel)
- Travel to Dublin to headquarters once a year
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.