UX Designer (Web Product)
An international executive search firm with offices in Center City is hiring a mid-senior level UX Designer to their growing team. This role will be responsible for the UX design of a new B2C product that would be used be executive level candidates searching for a new position to support and manage their search.
You will be working on-site in Center City with an established and passionate software development, and product teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of UX/UI Design experience
- Experience designing enterprise level web applications
- Mobile responsible design experince
- Proficient in Sketch
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Online design portfolio
Desired Skills & Experience
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.