Senior Java Engineer
A startup located right here Midtown is looking to hire a Senior Java Developer to work on their freelancing management platform. This company has created a software that makes it easier for their clients to organize, onboard and track contractors in one place. They have recently been acquired by a large enterprise company, so this Senior Java Developer will have the chance to work in a smaller, startup environment with the financial stability and backing of a larger corporation.
This Senior Java Developer should have experience with Spring or Spring Boot, Microservices, APIs and RESTful Web Services. Any experience on the frontend or with AWS or other cloud technologies would also be a huge plus for this company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Java Development experience
- Experience with Spring or Spring Boot
- Experience with APIs, RESTful Web Services and Microservices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on a software that helps companies onboard and track their freelancers and contractors
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $160,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.