QA Manual Engineer II SQL EDI
The largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire is looking to hire multiple QA engineers who will be responsible for ensuring that testing of IT software applications is done thoroughly to reduce likelihood of business interruptions and regulatory risks. This role involves developing test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and requirements as well as the actual hands-on testing of various applications. This company is looking to pay their engineers up to $40/hour based on their qualifications and skill sets.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in ANSI X12 EDI Transactions like 835 and 837.
- Create and maintain module process flows, traceability matrix and map all test cases to requirements.
- Create, maintain and manage module test plans, test scenarios and test cases for the implementation of new HCM systems (SAP)
- Coordinate the assignment of test cases to testers, train testers in test execution and defect management.
- Perform functional ‘black box’ testing of IT applications to identify issues ad defect.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) with business partners, ensuring that proper UAT is performed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft PC desktop applications including Excel, Word, Project, and Visio.
- SQL Query Writing
- C# development a plus
- Test automation tools a plus
- Knowledge of IT SDLC Processes and QA practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Red Hat Linux
- 50% Windows Server 2010
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 5 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.