Senior Data Scientist - Risk Analytics
The client is a leader in the risk analytics space, and is growing out a team in the surround Chicagoland area. They are looking to hire a senior data scientist with strong data modeling background, well versed in both Python and R. The company values individuals that can understand not only how to build various predictive models, but also can conceptualize the “why” behind when to use various modeling techniques.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional data science experience
- Understanding of statistical modeling
- Python or R experience
- Strong understanding of generalized linear models
- MS or PhD in Math, Statistics, or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the risk analytics space, particularly in finance / credit
- Spark or Hadoop exposure
- Strong SQL skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Python, R, ML, SQL
- 100% Hands On
- Building predictive risk models
- Collaborating with small team of 5
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k total compensation
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.