Senior React Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science or related degree at a Bachelors or Masters level
- Expertise in ReactJS
- Developed analytical skills, problem-solving practices and object-oriented software design capabilities
- Strength in Model View Controllers such as AngularJS, Ember, BackboneJS, Vue, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Maintenance and architecture of scalable and high-performance applications with .NET, Web Services, JSP, EJB, Struts, , Ant, JSF JMS, XML, JBoss, or Hibernate / MyBatis.
- Command of third-party e-commerce platforms
- Strong Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front End
- 30% Back End
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Hour flexibility
- Daily Food trucks, On-Site Gym
- Performance-based 10% annual bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.