Software Program Manager
A start-up that has been assembled by former executives from a company that sold for a billion dollars last year is putting together a new product that will change the way consumers interact with their phones and devices. Currently they are looking for a Mid-Senior Level Software Program Manager to joint their growing team. Specifically, this role will work primarily across their Firmware and Software teams in order to drive their individual development initiatives towards the same goal.
Required Skills and Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- Experience working across both Software and Firmware development teams
- Exposure to both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Experience working with JIRA / Confluence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What Will You Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Cross Team Collaboration
- 100% JIRA / Confluence
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Remote Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.