One of the most stable and innovative banking establishments in the country is looking for the right engineer local to Orange County to join their team as the Senior Network IT Admin. This person will be largely responsible for planning, coordinating, and representing the organization’s tech infrastructure and be expected to perform network, systems, operations and admin duties. Ideal candidates will have heavy exposure to Microsoft tech, servers, exchange, office 365 as well as VMware, Veeam Backup and the Cisco network suite.
If you are looking to put your networking, Microsoft systems, and virtualization experience to the test in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then apply now! This company also offers flexible working hours and is great with employee recognition. Engineers in this position will get exposure to new technology in the networking and virtualization spaces as well as an accelerated growth path.
Required Skills & Experience
- TCP/IP ports, sockets, routing and subnetting
- Ethernet, Frame Relay, MPLS, VPN and remote access technologies
- Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/9/10 and Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012 server
- Microsft Office, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project
- MS Active Directory, management security and GROs
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013 and supporting clients including outlook 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft IIS, creating, securing and maintaining HTTP and FTP sites
- Ciscos IOS: programming, securing and maintaining routers
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 creating, securing and managing databases
- VMware, Xen and Ms virtualization tech
- Limited familiarity with NIX/BSD/AIX operating systems
- Enterprise storage technologies, iSCSI, SAN, fiber channel and replication technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Standard concepts an best practices with the IT and Telecommunications field
- Firewall technologies, designing, implimenting, programming and maintaining firewalls
- Hacking, virus and security threats, techniques, technologies, detection and prevention
- Copper, fiber and wireless technologies
- 10% Red Hat Linux
- 90% Windows Server 2010
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.