Entry Level Software Developer
Leader in IT Security has an open job for an entry-level software engineer to join the team in San Carlos, California. The company builds global security solutions for mobile devices and hardware, and has offices in Israel, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Brazil and more. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent grad to build a career and learn skills in a large, stable, global company!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience in Software Development OR BS Degree in Computer Science with relevant internship experience
- Strong development experience using C
- Familiarity with Network Security
- Ability to work out of the San Carlos, California office
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Linux Environment
- Experience with full life cycle development
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% development in C, Linux environment and Network Security
- 100% hands-on development and collaboration with the team.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Opportunity to grow and learn in an exciting and challenging environment
- Work/life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.