Client Facing QA Engineer
It's no secret that the most sought after skill set in our current market is engineers with strong communication skills. This QA Engineer role is no different. For someone technical that wants to leverage business acumen and people skills, this is the perfect role.
This department is within one of the top Philadelphia tech companies and an industry leader in the world in payment security. The role itself will provide a dynamic chance to work with world class engineers and a long list of tenured enterprise clients.
Specifically, your job will be heavy within client integrations and client success of the company's cornerstone software systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an externally facing client role
- C# familiarity and experience
- Proven track record of exposure to both manual and automated QA processes
- A strong interest in engineering but a desire to do more on the business side of the house
- Familiarity with networking technologies and related tools
- Ability to work in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Open to light travel
- Strong documentation experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Client facing integration projects
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Company bonus program
- Short and Long term disability
- 401(k) + match
- 18 days Paid Vacation Time to start
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients