Junior SDET with C# or Java Experience
It's very rare to find a company that is revolutionizing an industry. My client is doing exactly that within finance and payment systems.
Interestingly enough, this client is providing a unique opportunity for a QA Engineer to join a growing team in a heavy programming capacity. Within their IT team, there are no clear delineations between "software engineers" and the QA department. For someone that has programming experience but is looking to try their hand in another segment of IT, this is a great role.
This position provides a hands on programming opportunity as well as exposure to complex automation systems that are vastly improving my client's existing software offerings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to program in an OO language, preferably C# or Java
- Testing experience (both manual and automated)
- Web Services testing experience with SoapUI, Postman, or related tools
- Core software engineering principles understanding (Class, inheritance, etc.)
- Exposure to deploy technologies and continuous integration with Jenkins
- Some cloud experience with AWS or Azure
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% programming in C# or Java
- 50% Testing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision)
- Company bonus program
- Short and Long term disability
- 401(k) + match
- 18 days Paid Vacation Time to start
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients