Mid-Level iOS Developer at Entertainment Startup
A startup in NoMad here in NYC is looking to hire a Mid-Level iOS Developer to come work on their trivia app. This app lets players compete with their friends and others around the world in trivia games to win real cash prizes! This is the first app of its kind rewarding people for being smart with high quality, challenging questions. This would be the second iOS hire working on brand new development.
Ideally this Mid-Level iOS Developer should have experience with Swift and familiarity with Objective-C. They should also have experience with MVVM Architecture and Unit Testing. Any experience working on a consumer-facing app or building a gaming app are not required but definitely huge plusses for this company as well. Any exposure to building animation features or with Firebase would also be a bonus for this role, because they work with those in their environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of iOS Development experience
- Experience with Swift
- Experience working with MVVM and Unit Testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with consumer-facing apps or gaming apps
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with animation and Firebase
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on all new development of the trivia app
- 100% Swift
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $130,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.