A technology startup that operates similar to an Uber platform is creating a simpler and more efficient way for enterprise organizations to move shipping and freight product in the Los Angeles area. This organization works with shipping drivers to create an on-demand shipping service to move freight in the Los Angeles and Long Beach areas.
You will be collaborating with a growing and nimble team as the first Product Design hire on the team. You will work directly with the CPO and 1 front end, 1 back end engineer. This individual would play a key role in developing the product design experience for the organization and creating a cohesive brand experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years UX/UI design experience in a notable digital-focused organization or startup
- Strong mobile design and prototyping skills
- Strong experience on B2C and B2B enterprise web and mobile applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- 50/50 UX/UI design skill set
- Prior experience designing a two-way marketplace
- Related industry experience
What Will You Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 100% UI / UX
- Competitive Salary: Up to $105K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.