Senior DevOps / Software Infrastructure Engineer
One of the most innovative startups in the Peninsula Bay Area is looking to expand their engineering team by bringing on a strong Senior Software Infrastructure Engineer to the team. This company focuses on creating a next generation video conferencing platform that is state of the art. Their collaboration platform allows you to seamlessly communicate information seamlessly while providing HD cameras that allow for a real setting feel. It can even provide an AR/VR setting and create stills to look at during the video conferencing. They are looking to bring on a Senior DevOps/Software Infrastructure Engineer that can continue to build their infrastructure and implement new tools into their environment while creating changes to processes for infrastructure and reliability best practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong with Linux environments
- Strong coder in Java, Python or C++
- Experience working with AWS cloud environments
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Proficient with automation skills (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with HashiCorp tools
- Experience with Cassandra, Kafka, and Spark
- Cloud Security experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Java, C++ coding
- Competitive Salary: Up to $225,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Internal Growth
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.