Back End .NET Developer / Downtown Consulting Company
A Global consulting and outsourcing provider with services that span the entire spectrum of IT is looking for a back end engineer to lead their development team. Must have skills include Python/Django/web services/DB. Demonstrated Team Lead experience is a requirement for this role and strong communication skills and demonstrated problem-solving abilities are also extremely important. This opportunity is in the core of Toronto’s financial district and can offer a competitive salary up to $120,000.00.
Required Skills & Experience
- Build beautiful, powerful tools in a Python/Django/web services/DB etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive test suite with Jasmine and Selenium
- Design both internal and customer-facing APIs that are fast and flexible
- Wireframe new features for working with data, and work with our design team to perfect them
- Make smart scoping and priority decisions to ship fast, impactful code
- Work directly with users to integrate feedback into our designs and priorities.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- C# /.NET Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 110% Back End
- 70% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- 5% Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.