Senior Android Engineer - 100+ Million in Funding
A small team of startup veterans that are actively looking for a Lead Android Engineer. The company has raised more than $100 million in funding so there is plenty of runway. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop an Android application that will be a flagship component of the company’s ecosystem. You will be responsible for collaborating on and implementing a stunning user experience designed by some of the top User Experience designers in the industry.
The company already has successful products on the market and more in the production pipeline. At the moment, the focus has been on the ability to share photos and videos, but at it’s core, the company is really about creating a personal cloud storage platform that can be used in conjunction with a variety of devices and for various applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Android application development experience with multiple apps deployed to the Google Play Store
- Mastery of the Android SDK, Java, and strong with C++ as well
- Strong computer science fundamentals – data structures, algorithms, concurrency, memory management, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Android kernel / middleware is a plus
- Experience wth Bluetooth or P2P networking is a plus
- Experience with multimedia is a plus
- Experience with Android Security, OpenSSL, or PKI is a plus
Benefits & Perks
Stock Options, Medical, Dental, Vision