Mid / Senior Level Creative Director
A Mid-Senior Level Creative Director is needed to help this company bring their digital brand recognition, and overall company vision. If you have experience amplifying consumer-facing micro-sites, blogs, and emails; then this role is made for you! You’ll need ample communication skills, and the ability and experience working with a web and graphics design team(s) in the past.
The ideal candidate will possess minimally three (3) years’ experience working within B2B Product Direction, and Mobile Marketing. This company has over 150,000 Business customers, so they need a sustainable and comprehensive model, company-wide.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 Years’ Experience working as a Creative Director, Art Director, or Marketing Manager
- Advanced Skills: Large company and brand vision
- Communicate with Design Team- Graphic and Web
- Degree in UX Design, Human Computer Interaction, Marketing, or Equal Experience
- Motivated, Great Communicator, Team Player
- Ability to work on-site in Brentwood, Los Angeles
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Collaboration
- 50% Brand and digital strategy
- 100% Creative / Art Direction
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Coverage- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave, Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Annual Bonuses- Generous
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.