Senior Android Engineer / 300 Million Funding
Our Mountain View client is striving to improve the health and well-being of people on earth. Our planet is dependent upon sustainably feeding the population with wholesome, affordable food on a global scale and this revolutionary company is meeting this challenge with an end-to-end, scalable platform that reduces the time and distance between clean food sources and dense population centers, using cutting-edge automation and transportation logistics. By developing better tools and processes, they can feed people healthier, sustainably-grown food, delivered fresh and free from chemical stabilization.
If you're an Android Engineer who is strong with both programming and design than this role is for you. In this role, you would be working closely with designers to build out an exceptional UI/UX for their customer facing mobile apps.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Experience of developing UI/UX and implementing designs
- Experience with unit testing (XCTest, Mockito, Jest)
- Experience with REST APIs and web technologies
- 3-5 years of professional Android development
- Experience building consumer facing app
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with location services
- History of working with large scale applications
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android development
- 100% Hands On
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ensure feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for speed and memory usage
- Competitive Salary: Up to 180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time-Off
- Holiday Pay
- Fun Startup Culture
- Flexible Time-Off
- Catered Lunch
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.