Mid Level UX Designer / User Experience Design
A mid-level UI / UX Designer, with a strong portfolio, is needed to join an analytics and technology company. You’ll be working on applications that serve IP Science and Research. The current team is small, but they are looking to expand because the company has since launched 5 new suites of software-product offerings. They have exponential growth, that is expecting to nearly double within the next two years.
You’ll be mainly working on the interactive prototyping at the pixel-perfet level. You’ll need experience working within Axure RP, InVision, or Balsamiq. The ideal candidate will have around 3-4 years’ experience and has worked with development teams in the past, regularly.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Professional UI / UX Design
- Expert Prototyping, Wireframing, and Mockups: Axure, InVision, Balsamiq preferred
- Creative eye for Visual design: Sketch
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms, or revenue generating software
- Ability to work on-site in DTLA (Downtown Los Angeles)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enterprise level Experience Welcomed
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Team Strategy- Prototyping, heat mapping, requirement gathering
- 50% UI Visual Design
- 100% UI/UX Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Coverage- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Sick Time Leave, Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Annual Bonuses- Generous
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.