Python/ Django/ Java Developer
This Irvine start-up is seeking an engineer to build the company around. This start up is backed with strong investors and computer science experts to create a platform where freelancers can easily collaborate to find work. Currently the platform has matching algorithms in Python and Django based on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and can be manipulated to apply to other applications.
This start up needs a leader that is ready to take this start-up to an enterprise level application through hard work and dedication. The ideal candidate will have completed a degree in Computer Science (or related subjects) and went to work for a large company where they picked up scalability best practices that is now looking to take a risk and build a company. The platform is in Python and Django but are considering a migration to Java. You will be working on a web application framework with a focus on restful API development on an AWS platform. This might be the role for you if you are highly experienced in Java or Python and Django, have strong leadership abilities, and want to make a big move.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years with software development
- Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Above average leadership abilities
- Desire to take a startup to enterprise
- Demonstrated proficiency software development best practices
- Professional experience developing and delivering scalable code
- Expert with web application framework (Python and Django OR Java)
- Single Page Application development with Restful API backend calls
- Experience rendering server-side pages
- Experience with AWS services and cloud development design
- Excellent communication
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in computer science or related technical fields
- You enjoy working in fast paced environment
- You have an awesome attitude
- 33% Hands On
- 33% Team Collaboration
- 33% Design
- Competitive Salary: $100,000k- $130,000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Competitive PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.