Engineering Manager / Architect
Our client is a well funded mature startup in San Francisco and a leader in the navigation and mapping space. Their platform accesses, aggregates, and adapts anonymous data from millions of sensors and phones in real-time. The company has the exciting opportunity to power devices and products across the next frontier in location-based data, such as Internet of Things and AR/VR.
The company's technology probably powers many of your favorite applications already such as Snapchat and Instacart among many others. The team is growing fast and looking to bring on experienced engineering managers as they scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in an engineering related field
- 3+ years of engineering management experience
- Strong technical background in areas such as C++, mobile, AWS, Java, and Python
- Experience managing large engineering teams and distributed teams
- Self-directed, driven, and sharp
- Inclusive and committed to diversity
- Active listener
- Comfortable with exploring unknown territory and the abstract
- Energized to tackle a rapidly-changing problem space and excited to help an organization scale through growth
- Committed to sharing knowledge through documentation, mentorship, and collaboration
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide strategic product and technical engineering leadership on teams. Looking for selfless individuals who put others first and focus on learning, mentorship, and collaboration.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $230k per year, DOE
- Excellent Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.