Junior Python QA Engineer
Join an established, innovative and growing technology company in the education space! Located in Boston, this e-learning software solutions provider helps students improve their academic performance in the classroom. They need a Mid-Senior QA Engineer to test their e-learning web-based platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Quality Assurance automation experience
- Selenium, QTP or some other automation testing tool
- Automating test scripts
Desired Skills & Experience
- Watir or Cucumber (would be a plus)
- SQL 2012 technologies (SSRS, stored procedures, triggers, complex queries, etc.)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile methodologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.