Senior Full-Stack Engineer / React and Node.js
Candidates must be local to the Greater Atlanta Area. A start-up company in the SaaS industry is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join their growing team. They are known for creating software for farmers to help them create a more profitable and efficient business.
As a full-stack developer, you will be part of a rapidly growing team in a fast-paced environment.
Local candidates only. No C2C.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Development Environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or relevant experience
- 2+ years’ experience developing Rest API’s
- Experience with modern front end frameworks (Angular, React)
- 2+ years of ReactJS experience
- 2+ years of NodeJS experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure)
- 2+ years of web services (Rest, Soap)
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front End
- 30% Back End
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) + competitive match
- Paid Time Off
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.