Senior Python/ Back End Engineer
One of the top leading companies in enterprise and customer delivery, located in Atlanta, GA, is looking to add on Backend Software Engineer to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate with have experience with new development and product growth within in a company. This role will entail planning and executing on short-term and long-term engineering goals individually and within the greater engineering team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Building a SaaS product: knowledge of Blue/Green deployments, feature flags, A/B tests, etc.
- Cloud services experience, preferably AWS and/or Heroku
- Experience with at least one relational database (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience with at least one non-relational database (MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Knowledge of design patterns, and can articulate several in detail
- Experience with use cases for queuing and experience with at least one queuing system (MSMQ, ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS Kinesis)
- Experience implementing and supporting logging aggregation such as Kibana or Papertail
- Familiarity with OAuth, SAML, Bearer Token, JWT, LDAP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge or experience with basic machine learning technologies
- Experience with NoSQL technologies and distributed systems
- Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Spark
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Ruby on Rails
- 50% Frontend: React/Redux Objective-C and swift, Android
- 100% Design endpoints for data consumption
- 90% Oversees analytics architecture
- 100% Serve as Analytics technical SME
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Dog friendly office
- Flexible PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.