Full-Stack .Net Technical Architect
A small platform as a service (PaaS) company in Downtown Boston is hiring for a Technical Architect to lead a team of about 8-12 engineers. This person will be responsible for developing a sales and marketing platform, used for turning lead generation into sales/marketing materials. This platform is an assistance tool in the final stages of closing a business deal. The platform incorporates Machine Learning to determine which practices work most effectively.
This role will be a combination of hands on development and leadership. This team is also hiring mid and senior engineers, so this person will be building a team culture and mentoring junior staff. This role offers a competitive salary, a chance to develop leadership skills, and an ability to work on a cutting edge Machine Learning platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ of hands on C# experience, or other Object-Oriented Programming Languages
- Professional experience with .NET Core or ASP.NET MVC4 +
- Any middle tier experience with Restful APIs and/or Microservices
- Professional experience in a Leadership role
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud and Containerization experience is a huge plus (ideally Azure and Kubernetes)
- Hands on experience in a PaaS/Client facing environment
- Marketing/Sales industry experience is a plus
- Any Cloud, Microsoft, or Management certifications are a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 15% Front End Development
- 45% Middle Tier
- 45% Back End/Database
- 30% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $180,000/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 10% bonus
- Stock Options
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Unlimited sick time
- 10 Paid Holidays (1 floating for your birthday or whenever)
- 1 day work from home per week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.