A healthcare company located south of Boston that partners with hospital leaders on every aspect of specialty pharmacy creation and growth so businesses can add to their existing pharmacy programs. A huge perk is that they are well outside the city and have a brand-new office in the southern Massachusetts area.
Have you had the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology yet? Well, this is your chance! Strong candidates will have experience in Jenkins and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps and/or software development capacity
- Linux command line administration expertise
- Experience with various Configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Build/Release tools: Git, SVN
- Shell scripting expertise, including Python extensive.
- AWS mastery, in-depth understanding of all AWS instances
- Experience implementing CI/CD
- Experience with container infrastructures using Docker
- In-depth understanding of web operations and security best practices in healthcare
- HIPAA compliant or willing to get HIPAA compliant
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or MIS preferred.
What You Will Be Doing
- AWS infrastructure, monitoring, logging, and automation tools.
- Development for new infrastructure improvements and implement them.
- We will need you to track configuration changes across the stack and own the configuration management of the infrastructure and platform in our environment.
- Deployment - Manage all build and deploy tools, and oversee all deployments. Improve deployment processes to ensure zero downtime and simple rollback protocols for all releases.
- Own the quality of build deployments. CI/CD - Architect, implement, and train dev team on new CI/CD tooling and processes.
- Data Security - Ensure the environment complies with HIPAA/HITRUST
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more