Senior Java Developer
One of Boston’s fastest growing healthcare startups is looking for a full-time Senior Java Engineer & is willing to pay up to $140,000. Their product is a high processing mobile application platform used by doctors within hospitals across the world to communicate with each other. They have four different development teams within the company, but this role will be working on the Android/IOS team. They have a bunch of new features and functionality that they are looking to develop, so they need a Senior Java Developer to come in and help with these new projects and take some weight off the mobile developers shoulders on the server side. They are looking for high motivated people that work well within a team, that have experience doing product development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ experience as a Java Developer
- College Degree in Computer Science
- Product Development experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work within a team
- Experience working on large scaled applications
- Mobile development experience
- Experience in the healthcare industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Back end Java development
- 10% Mobile/Android development
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.