A company that provides the fastest, lowest risk model for hospital leaders to create and grow a hospital-owned specialty pharmacy business is hiring for a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for leading initiatives to architect, design, and implement next generation build and release automation solutions and maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a DevOps and/or software development capacity
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
- Experience with AWS
- Experience implementing CI/CD
- Experience with container infrastructures
What You Will Be Doing
- Monitor, log, and automate tools in an AWS infrastructure
- Define requirements for new infrastructure improvements and implement them
- Configure, identify, log, and report attacks and make adjustments necessary
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee recognition and service awards
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.