Senior Software Engineer
A cloud-based supply chain risk management and commercial marketplace platform is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build out their Client platform to help manage clients and customers. This company is looking to develop a program to completely redesign and build a new state of the art NoSQL, cloud based, SOA platform to help the business scale and provide entirely new offerings.
The Senior Software Engineer team is crucial to this technical renewal and will be part of a team using Design Thinking to design, develop, and test this next generation platform. This position offers up to $150k/year (ODE) and full benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Scala Development
- 5+ years of enterprise level development within a microservice environment
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using Type safe technologies like Scala, Akka, Play framework, Slick, MongoDb
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Kafka, Spark or working within a Hadoop environment
- Working with cloud technologies (AWS, Google, Azure)
- Bachelors in computer science or related field
- Team player
- Competitive Pay: Up to $150k/year, DOE
- Stock Options and Bonus depending on seniority level
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.