Senior Data Engineer
A growing healthcare start-up located in Downtown San Francisco is looking to add a Data Engineer to their growing Data team. Their Data Engineering team members are part of the Data Science team, working at the core of powering their healthcare platform proposing, prototyping, and deploying product features powered by machine learning and statistical analysis.
Members on this team are responsible for the design, development and implementation of custom data models to solve real world, healthcare related problems. This position is also going to be using ETL tools to integrate build production and post-production data pipelines that move data from various sources into data warehouses and into the cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years Python data engineering experience
- Experience building out ETL data pipelines
- AWS experience, specifically with Redshift
- Experience with Postgres SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Experience with Airflow and H2O
- CS or software engineering background
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% data engineering development. Building data models and developing ETL pipelines using Python, AWS, Redshift and PostgresSQL
- 100% hands-on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Generous PTO allotment
- Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.