Principal Android/ Java Developer
This Irvine company is a leader in entertainment technology growing so rapidly they have an immediate need for a Principal level mobile engineer. This company provides video streaming services for millions of users across the US and Canada for multiple streaming platforms including LG, VIZIO, Hisense, Panasonic and Samsung smart TVs, Roku and mobile devices. As a senior engineer here, you'll be empowered to take a lead role across several exciting and technically challenging projects within an entertainment focused and technology driven company.
The ideal candidate for will be minimally 5 years of experience with Mobile Android development with core Java with knowledge of microservices fundamentals. You will be responsible for implementing solutions that include database schema and business logic as well as some presentation layer work. This company is expecting to double their development team within the next year, this is a great opportunity for anyone seeking to grow within an organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated proficiency with Android development
- Extensive experience with core Java
- Proficient with microservices
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Proven leadership abilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- You enjoy working in a fast, agile and nimble environment
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A possess a hunger to learn new things
- You have excellent communication
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company contribution
- Paid vacation time is competitive
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.