Python Software Engineer-Growth Mode Start Up
Mission Driven software product company, developing a software platform that is designed to help people with disabilities get affordable transportation to appointments. After partnering with the leading ride share companies in the country, they have experienced some very significant uptick in users to their sytsem. The product is built, and in production, and starting to pick up some serious momentum.
This position is designed to lead the effort to scale the back end of the platform, setting up microservices and taking full advantage of AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of building web based software products using Pyhon
- Previous experience with Django or Flask and Microservices
- Strong understanding on how to leverage AWS
Desired Skills & Experience
- Pervious leadership experience in preferred, but not required. Great opportunity to those looking to make the move to a leadership position
- Experience working in a large scale environment
- Previous healthcare experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Python, Django, Microservices, AWS
- 60% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.