Senior DevOps Engineer
A machine-learning data analytics company is looking for their 2nd DevOps Engineer to join their team. They are entirely multi-cloud (primarily on AWS, GCP, and Azure) and function as an infrastructure-as-code environment. They are currently working on growing and scaling out their Kubernetes clusters, working on automation throughout the environment, and improving their CI/CD pipeline.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in a cloud environment
- Experience working with Terraform
- Professional experience using Ansible or SALT
- Experience using Jenkins
- Experience using Docker in production
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Kubernetes in production
- Strong coding skills in Python and/or Java
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Cloud tech
- 40% Containers
- 10% Coding
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- WFH flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.