Front End Engineer
Do you like big data? What about greenfield projects? An established startup with Series E funding is looking for more front end engineers who want more back end experience. This company provides businesses with big data analytics. A few of their clients include Fortune 500 companies.
With about 180 employees, the engineering team of 9 wants to add another hungry to learn and personable engineer. This would be a greenfield project to take the existing product and shape it to a SaaS product. These engineers will either work on the SaaS platform tool or Data Hub.
The tech stack is React, Python, and Java. The engineers don't need to have all three, but it definitely helps. Having Docker experience is a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience building out complex, single page applications
- Professional experience with React or Angular
- Ability to hit the ground running and work collaboratively
Desired Skills & Experience
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or another relevant degree
- Professional experience Java and/or Python
- Professional experience with Microservices
- Previous experience in the gaming industry since the VP worked in that space for 9 years
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front End
- 30% Back End
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.