Lead Android Engineer / Healthcare / Consumer Facing
A healthcare SaaS company in Redwood City is building an interacting mobile and desktop application that will be used to better detect diseases that affect millions of Americans each year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience developing successful Android applications
- Have personally published and supported an app in the Google Play Store.
- Hands-on experience supporting multiple versions of Android SDKs, screen resolutions and device types
- Expert-level knowledge of Java and Android SDK
- Experience with JSON and interfacing with server-side APIs, e.g. REST
- Thrives in a startup environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Kotlin
- Prior experience in multimedia and/or video based applications
- Experience building an Android application from scratch
- Experience with building HIPPA compliant software
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for building/maintaining the company's Android health platform application
- Work closely with the other engineers, product management, and the executive team to define, design, and develop new products and features.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental
- Stock Options
- Flexible hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.