Member of Technical Staff / Backend / Python
A top-client located in Foster City is looking to expand to their highly-performant engineering team after recently closing their Series B in funding. Their product is heavily utilized by enterprise organizations. Their platform reports on joint sales, marketing solutions, and business reports. With this marketing software, partners can automate and report real-time. This company is privately held and backed by Mayfield. Some of their clients include Intel, SAP, CenturyLink, Infosys, and Lenovo.
In this position, you will be collaborating with product architects, product managers, and different engineering teams to enhance and develop software, APIs, and data models. You will be creating flexible and reusable software components that let’s your team build functionality quickly and easily. As a Principal-level engineer, you will be working with the product and design teams to come up with solutions that best satisfy business use-cases.
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep knowledge in web application development
- Deep understanding in server-side programming languages like Python or Java
- Web application performance tuning
- Experience in web security
- Experience maintaining large and growing code bases in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Front-end experience with Angular
- Previous technical mentorship to other engineers
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Backend
- 30% Frontend
- 60% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Competitive Equity options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.