Systems Engineer / CloudOps / Linux
This company, makes software for people who plan. We're powering a new generation of business planning for organizations of all sizes with our Business Planning Cloud. Addressing the need for greater business agility in a world that moves fast, our Business Planning Cloud delivers a new way for everybody who plans to collaborate, gain business insights, and adapt with agility.
We're proud to be ranked by Montclare as the #16 Most Influential SaaS Company in the World, a seven-time Deloitte Fast 500 winner, and a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning & Analysis—reflecting that we're addressing the needs of a large and rapidly growing business planning market. Over 3,800 companies worldwide rely on our award-winning Business Planning Cloud to help manage business performance.
Are you a Senior Linux System Administrator with experience in AWS? If so, come work at the enterprise software leader in strategic cloud corporate performance management (CPM).
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Linux Administration
- Experience with AWS in an enterprise environment
- EC2 deployment and management
- S3 Management
- Networking infrastructure including ALB/ELB
- VPC’s and Security groups
- Understanding of what it means to run a global large-scale virtualized infrastructure in the Cloud
- Comfortable with Bash, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- Source code control (GIT preferred)
- Monitoring: Nagios (preferred)
- Operating Systems: Linux (CentosOS/SUSE)
- Software: Jira, Jenkins, Confluence
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS Certifications
- Experience with automation including deployments and configuration management
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Grafana, Graphite, Prometheus, collected
- Experience with other monitoring solutions such as Icinga or Zabbix
What You Will Be Doing
- On-call Responsibilities
- 1-week primary
- 1-week secondary
- 2-weeks off
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.