We’re partnered up with one of the world’s largest flooring companies in the commercial space that is located in Smyrna, GA. To put things into perspective, the have over 25,000 customers worldwide and work with over 200 countries.
They are in process of completely ramping up their Smyrna office and looking to add on a UI/UX Developer to their growing team. The ideal candidate will help build out their highly scalable eCommerce platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related experience
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- 3+ years working in a front-end environment
- 3+ years working in a Java environment with a Spring framework
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- .Net experience is preferred
- Photoshop experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Back End (Java 8, Spring, Node.js, .Net)
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.