This company’s technology is used to oversee billions of transactions in restaurants, retail stores, and for different services. You may use it every day and not even realize it! Not to mention this is a Fortune 500 company. A great opportunity to grow with one of the top companies in Atlanta. If this excites you apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or Several years of experience
- Experience with Front-End frameworks such as React/Angular
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture
- Understanding of value and use of CI/CD
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in FinTech space is a plus
- Positive can-do attitude when facing problems
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile development
- Strong desire for use of new tools and growth
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Java, Spring and Oracle for backend work
- 20% Microservice architecture.
- 80% New Developments
- 20% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE, company evaluation.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Ability to work with multiple projects
- Marta Stations close by
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.