Senior Data Engineer
One of the leaders in the digital-first marketing space is looking to add a Senior Data Engineer to their growing team! Located in Downtown San Francisco, this company is dedicated to partnering with the world’s premier digital platforms to help scale and grow businesses of any size drive success and power data performance.
This team is specifically working on building out Spark pipelines that are pulling client data to target specific customers for business. They have a ton of data and are constantly working on new, exciting projects to challenge the company to keep growing. If you are interested in joining a technology focused company that is dedicated to utilizing data, this might just be the spot for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- 2 years of experience working with Big Data technologies, specifically Spark
- Experience working within AWS
- Python development experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in the Hadoop Ecosystem
- AdTech Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Python
- 50% Spark
- 95% development of data ETL pipelines
- 5% mentoring and team development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Catered Lunches
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Team Outings and Events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.