Lead Android Developer / Remote / VR
This impressive San Mateo startup is quickly becoming a leader in the VR space. With the combination of the latest VR hardware, movie quality real-time motion capture and AAA-quality content experiences result in the best VR experiences on the planet. Be the first Android engineer of this heavily funded startup as you will have a huge impact on their product. Expect that you will be working closely with the rest of the teams building the core online software experience and owning all aspects of the Android stack.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of professional work experience developing successful Android applications
- Have published an app in the Google Play Store.
- Expert-level knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- Thrives in a startup environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience of working in a startup
- Experience building an Android application from the ground up
- Be able to manage a team
- Have been a Lead Engineer in past work experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Building the Andoid foundation from the ground up.
- Working with employees worldwide.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Work Hours
- Be able to work from the comfort of your home
- Become a leader in a growing startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.