Mid Level DevOps Engineer
This Mid-sized Media company is looking to bring on a Mid Level DevOps Engineer. They have a small engineering team in their New York office and are looking for an engineer to help automate pipelines and take charge of the "DevOps Charge". You will work with both Developers and the Architects to build out and maintain their infrastructure.
The team is located in Midtown Manhattan, but has employees all around the globe, meaning there is little to no on call rotation that takes place. While they are a small in house team, you will be given the opportunity to take on a leadership role and direct the team's, and your own, growth going forward.
The team has a relaxed culture that allows for an engineer to take charge of their own growth going forward. They work in an AWS environment, use Ansible for automation and use many AWS tools like Codedeploy and Cloudformation. The Ideal engineer will be looking for mid level opportunities with a potential to grow into a leadership role.
- Extensive Linux Administration Experience
- Bash or Python Scripting
- AWS experience (EC2, S3, Lambdas, Cloudformation)
- Ansible Automation Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Containerization and Orchestration exposure (Docker and Kubernetes)
- Hands on work with Jenkins or Bamboo for CI/CD
- DynamoDB or SnowFlake Experience
- 40% AWS administration and build out
- 30% Automation of CI/CD pipelines
- 20% Containerization and Orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes
- 10% Ansible Automation
100% Hands On
Competitive Hourly salary up to $60 per hour
As a contractor, your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) plus matching
- Paid Sick Time
- Flexible scheduling Hours
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.