Senior Front End Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years of experience in a front end or full stack role
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (React, Angular JS, Vue, jQuery)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full Stack experience is a plus
- Experience with Rest APIs for developing applications
- Previous work developing an analytics application
- Experience with D3
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% React/jQuery
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.