Senior Full Stack Engineer / Python
A real-estate startup here in Midtown is looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Engineer. This company is revolutionizing the way people buy and sell their homes by making it easier, more affordable and more accessible. With the average time to purchase a home exceeding months, this industry standard platform offers a less intimidating alternative.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-7 years of professional development experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Degree in computer science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with AWS, Postgres, SQL and Docker
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on the company’s consumer facing real estate app
- Working on the company’s internal employee web application
- 70% back end development
- 30% front end development
- 100% hands on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $160,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.