SQA Engineer (EnvoyAI)
This company is a leader in advanced visualization and artificial intelligence solutions. Our flagship product is the market share leader for radiology and cardiology advanced visualization. Our AI division was also named the best new radiology vendor for 2018. We are committed to redefining advanced visualization by leveraging machine learning, and to improving radiology workflow through personalized automation that increases efficiency. We are a privately-held global company with its world headquarters in Foster City, California, and major offices in Tokyo, Japan; Frankfurt, Germany; and Acton, MA; and Durham, NC. While our employees are located across the world, we work as one company, functionally-aligned, and goal-driven. Our transparency and collaborative work environment fosters an energetic and inviting family-like culture.
What You'll Be Doing
- Plan, design, implement and test integration components.
- Prepare and maintain test environments to replicate real world environment.
- Implement and execute component and end-to-end integration tests, working closely within the scrum environment on the systems being integrated.
- Document defects and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop test automation for successfully executed tests.
- Writes documentation for assigned integration components; organizes the review and/or release of documentation when required; ensures alignment with the designs of the systems being integrated and the overall solution architecture.
- Develop, maintain and improve continually regression test documentation.
- Follow the company’s development and software quality assurance processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience in medical imaging industry and medical imaging software.
- Experience with Selenium or similar test automation tools and frameworks desirable.
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment preferred.
- Experience in or familiarity with DICOM configuration, connection testing and troubleshooting desirable.
- Good knowledge of computer networks, firewall, network security, and systems integration.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Platform. Linux experience is desirable.
- Good knowledge of installing databases (SQL)
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software quickly and efficiently.