Our Client, a well-known non-profit company, is looking for a Product Manager to join their team. Under the direction of the Director of Digital Marketing and Web Strategy, the Senior Product and Digital Marketing Manager for Prevention and Safety will use their considerable skills, expertise and influence to develop and manage strategies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Product management experience working with a web development team and managing tickets and enhancements in a development life cycle
- Digital channel management experience in website management, user experience testing, pay per click marketing, email marketing, site optimization and other digital sub-channels
- Experience working with a web development team and managing tickets and enhancements in a development life cycle
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Creating Road Maps
- 50% Collaborating with team
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.